Become a Trustee at Relate Mid Thames and Buckinghamshire
Donate your skills to a small, local charity making a big local difference to families and individuals in your community
Volunteer as a Relate MTB Trustee
Relate Mid Thames and Buckinghamshire (MTB) is a small, local charity providing professional relationship counselling to local people, regardless of their ability to pay. We are here for people of all ages and backgrounds, we work to reach out and extend our services beyond the barriers that many people may face.
Relate MTB serves East Berkshire and Buckinghamshire (excluding Milton Keynes) with counselling rooms in High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Chesham, Maidenhead, Windsor and Princes Risborough. In 2017-18 we delivered counselling to 1,889 local people.
Can you donate a few hours of your time and share your skills with us as one of our team of enthusiastic Trustees?
- Make a difference with a well-run and resilient local charity
- Minimum commitment – attend 4 meetings a year
- Share your experience in fields such as HR, finance or legal services
- Develop your professional profile
- Contribute to your community while on a career break
- Gain confidence to prepare to return to work
- Build community connections
- Give back if you have benefitted from Relate counselling
For an informal chat, please call Fiona Greenfield, Relate MTB Centre Director, on 01628 633726 during office hours or email: Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org